ahaa..main game ni..kisah robot terbuang yg mesti menyelamat kan girlfren comelnya
2010 | Amanita Design | Eng/Rus | Logic | 450 Mb
Machinarium is award-winning independent puzzle / adventure game developed by the makers of popular web-games Samorost and Samorost 2. A little robot who’s been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood and save his robot-girl friend.
• World: Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place
• Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend
• Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games
• Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more then one hour of carefully crafted animations
• Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST)
• Communication: You won't find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols
• [1.01] Fixed the bug with the crank in plaza level
• [1.01] Fixed stuck place in prison guard level
• [1.01] Fixed wrong walkthrough page in kitchen level (when checking for the 2nd time)
• [1.01] Fixed cones and steps on the lamp in gate level when you come there for the 2nd time
• [1.01] Fixed some other minor bugs
• [1.02] level Waste Dump: fixed logo over game and possibly frozen game while interaction with the rat.
• [1.02] level Furnace Room: interaction with right-side controller is now possible only when really standing near by.
• [1.02] level Alley: fixed possible loss of barrel while stopping game during animation of pulling the barrel from the bar.
• [1.02] level Sewer Room: fixed one incorrect state of water pipes.
• [1.02] level Bar: it's easier now to beat the "bar bot" in 5-in-a-row game after several looses.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• 1.8 GHz
• 1 GB RAM
Resolution: Custom Fullscreen/Windowed