Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Publisher: Meridian4 | PC | English | Bin | 391Mb
Similar to classic titles such as Advance Wars and Battle Isle, the game takes turn-based strategy gaming away from the micro-management overkill that it has become and using simple, proven rock-paper-scissors principles, reopens the genre to a wider audience.
With a modern 3D engine providing the graphics, a proven, easy to learn, but difficult to master set of rules surrounded by an engaging plot and challenging gameplay, the game will appeal to newcomers and hard-core gamers alike.
Also available is unlimited access and infinite possibilities to mod the game through open data structure, open scripts and an easy-to-use editor.
* Modern 3D graphics & proven gameplay embedded in an engaging and sometimes, humorous plot
* Infinite modding possibilities through open data structure, open scripts and editor
* Novel and unique game modes such as AI vs. AI or play-by-email
* Rock-paper-scissors principle makes Future Wars easy to learn but difficult to master
* In-game achievements encourages replay to acquire top honors
Pentium 3.0 GHz or better
1 GB (2 GB for Multiplayer)
ATI Radeon X1600XT or capable graphics adapter supporting PixelShader 2.0 or nVidia Geforce 8800GTS or better
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
500MB free disk space
www.syoknyadownload.blogspot.com ==> HomePage